Upgrade your legacy software to the next generation color profiling solution that delivers an entirely new, flexible user defined experience to generate unrivaled color quality. Accommodating a broad range of proficiencies and expertise, i1Publish provides complete power and control to create the highest quality ICC profiles. Quickly and easily create custom profiles for cameras, monitors, projectors, scanners, and RGB, CMYK and CMYK+4 printers, ensuring color accuracy from capture to output.
- Achieve true colors on all modern laptop and desktop display technologies, such as LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED and Wide Gamut*
- Easily create custom scanner profiles with target auto-detection feature
- Perfect printed colors every time (RGB, CMYK, CMYK + any four)*
- Intelligent iterative profiling technology for best quality results
- Advanced controls for black generation and separations
- Optimize profiles based on any combination of colors extracted from images, PANTONE libraries or captured spot colors
- Keep color correct over time and between runs by using the linearization feature to bring your printer back to it's profiled state*
- Capture ambient light to adapt output profile for the lighting conditions of final viewing environment*
- Choose standard test charts or build your own for custom color and paper size requirements
- Quickly check color output quality with new ColorChecker Proof visual assessment target
- Correct for OBAs (optical brightening agents) in paper with Optical Brightener Correction (OBC) technology (when used with i1Pro 2 or i1iSis)
- Device Link for accurate color source to destination CMYK conversions
- High quality projector profiles to accurately project your work on the big screen*
- Profile digital cameras with the introductory ColorChecker Camera Calibration system
- Capture spot colors off virtually any surface - ideal for creative design or corporate brand requirements*
- Keep your PANTONE libraries up-to-date, accurate and ready to use in Adobe® and Quark® creative applications with the included PANTONE Color Manager
*requires measurement device
For complete information on i1Publish functionality click here.
For complete information on i1Publish software vs. legacy software click here.