With i1Basic Pro you can quickly and easily create custom monitor profiles that ensure the colors you view are true. With the new i1Profiler software, which combines the best features of its predecessors i1Match, ProfileMaker and MonacoPROFILER software, choose between a 'basic', wizard-driven interface, or an 'advanced' user-driven interface to create high quality, precise, custom color profiles.
- Achieve true colors on each of your LCD, CRT and laptop monitors
- Capture ambient light conditions to create optimal monitor profiles for viewing color critical work
- Match all monitors in your workgroup with reference profiles
- Select from unlimited gamma, white point and luminance settings
- Optimize gray balance for more neutral and better-defined grays
- Validate monitor performance with included quality control functionality
- Validate printer profile quality by measuring media wedge (IDEAlliance or PSO)
- Capture spot colors from virtually any surface - ideal for creative design, corporate brand requirements or corporate ID photography
- Keep your PANTONE libraries up-to-date, accurate and ready to use in Adobe® and Quark® creative applications with the included PANTONE Color Manager
Unrivaled Color Quality
With the new i1Profiler software, X-Rite has developed a next generation toolset that combines the best features of its predecessors i1Match, ProfileMaker and MonacoPROFILER software. Designed to deliver the highest color quality, i1Profiler incorporates X-Rite’s i1Prism engine, unique iterative profiling technology which delivers the highest quality color results.
New User Interface with built in flexibility at all levels
i1Profiler seamlessly combines the ease of use of the wizard driven interface found in the basic mode, and the flexibility of the menu driven user interface found in the advanced mode. Whether a novice, expert or somewhere in between, i1Profiler easily adapts to any skill level and workflow needs, while maintaining the ability to produce outstanding profile quality results.
PANTONE Color Manager
i1Basic Pro includes the new PANTONE Color Manager color palette creation and swatch bridging software. Commercial photographers will especially appreciate this functionality when shooting products or corporate brand identities that demand a specified color match.
Easily upgrade to i1Publish Upgrade to add complete printer (RGB, CMYK, CMYK + any four) profiling and quality control functionality, as well as digital projector and camera profiling capabilities.