Beyond Monitor Calibration - Get Prints That Match Your Display!
One of the most frustrating things that can happen to any photographer is getting prints that don't look like the image that we saw on our monitor. Dark images, color shifts or just plain bad color are common results back from both desktop printers and labs when you don't have a Color Workflow for your system.
You are invited to a FREE Webinar to see for yourself how to easily have your printed images match your display - every time!
For anyone serious about their images, one of the most important considerations is accurate and consistent color. You don't have to be a color scientist to get the results you want - it really is easy! This webinar, featuring the X-Rite ColorMunki, will show you how to put a color managed workflow in place from image capture through printer output. Creating custom profiles is a snap. We'll show you how to use Adobe® Photoshop®'s soft-proofing abilities with printer profiles and you'll be producing prints that match your display in no time. Save Time. Save Money. Save Frustration.
Who Should Attend
- Wedding, portrait and landscape photographers
- Photo Lab Professionals
- Photographic enthusiasts doing their own printing
- Anyone passionate about photography
- Monitor to Print Matching (Calibration and Profiling)
- Obtaining consistent color in camera
- Benefits of creating and using custom printer profiles
- Soft-proofing in Adobe® Photoshop®
- Applying printer profiles in Photoshop®Digital Projector Profiling
Beyond Monitor Calibration - Get Prints That Match Your Display! from X-Rite Photo on Vimeo.
Back to Webinar List