Brian Matiash of onOne Software will show you how to incorporate X-Rite color management solutions, including the ColorChecker Passport and ColorMunki Photo into your workflow. He'll show you how simple color management can be and the important role it plays in achieving a great looking image.
"Color management is a topic that can haphazardly be overlooked in the whole workflow universe of Photography, but it's importance becomes instantly clear when you see how much of an impact it has on your work," says Brian Matiash. "Before applying any stylizing to an image you need to establish a color managed workflow so you have a true foundation to build on and confidence that what you see is what you'll get."
In addition, Brian will use the onOne Perfect Photo Suite to take his foundation image and stylize it so that it becomes truly memorable. Brian is an HDR expert who can change your perception about what HDR images look like!
- Getting the exposures you need
- Color management begins at capture
- Monitor calibration for a color managed workflow
- Using onOne Perfect Photo Suite to stylize your image
Who Should Attend
- HDR curious photographers
- Advance amateurs shooting RAW images
- Professional photographers
- Anyone interested in better color management
- Photographers who want to learn about onOne Software
This webinar is the first in a series co-hosted by X-Rite and onOne Software. You don’t want to miss this webinar series!
Color Perfectionists Unite!
Take Control of Your Color and Unleash Your Creativity with Brian Matiash from X-Rite Photo on Vimeo.
Back to Webinar List