Back to Webinar List
One Step Beyond Amazing hosted by Jane Conner-Ziser Sponsored by X-Rite and Nik Software
Professional artists know that quality of their work has to be "One Step Beyond Amazing" in order to succeed in today's competitive market. They also know that obvious special effects are trendy and might be fun on a few images, but will not likely stand the test of time in either value or marketability.
First and foremost in any successful workflow is color management. X-Rite ColorMunki Display and ColorChecker Passport gives the busy professional a quick, easy, professional option for getting color under control in your workflow. Nik Software choices of Color Efex Pro, HDR Efex Pro, Silver Efex Pro and Viveza are geared towards how they work artistically both in mood and functionality. These great Nik products provide "instant ambiance" for added aesthetics to my photographs and paintings bringing out specific details, allowing targeted contrast control.
This webinar is designed to help you showcase your own style and increase the emotional impact of your work.
Jane will cover these points and more:
- Using ColorChecker Passport for accuracy in capture
- Profiling monitors and projectors
- Using Viveza and Color Efex Pro for the best depth and color in photographs, retouching, and painting
- CEP filters and how they are used
- Using Photoshop layers, layer masks, and opacities to develop custom filter packs
Who Should Attend:
- Nature, Portrait, and Wedding Photographers
- Photographic retouchers
- Digital assistants